- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Visit enchanting freshwater cenotes
- Experience Merida's vibrant culture
Visit the stunning Yucatan peninsula in south-eastern Mexico. Discover the Chichen Itza pyramids and admire the crystalline waters of the cenotes nearby the colonial town of Merida.
Day 1: Merida, Mexico
Day 2: Merida, Mexico
Day 3: Merida, Mexico
Day 4: Merida, Mexico
- 3N in Merida in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- Airport Transfers and transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide for some activities
- Nature and Cultural expeditions
- Chichen Itza Day Trip
- Cenotes Underground Experience
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Entrance fee to cenotes area
- Ride in truck or bike at the cenotes area and Lifejacket
- Drinks during Lunch
- International and/or domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yucatan Highlights Adventure 4D/3N (from Merida) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yucatan Highlights Adventure 4D/3N (from Merida) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yucatan Highlights Adventure 4D/3N (from Merida) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Breakfast might be offered in a restaurant close to your accommodation.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols