- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Swim in an underground cenote.
- Explore seaside Mayan ruins.
- Let loose on a night out in Tulum.
- Snap pics at the pink lake of Playa de las Coloradas
Trust us, the pics you'll take on this trip will need no filters. This snappy seven-day tour takes you through the very best of the Yucatán Peninsula's most colourful sites. Swim in an underground limestone cave through pools of crystal clear water and marvel at the blushing pink hue of the Playa de las Coloradas lake hidden in a biosphere reserve. In between, you'll have time to chill out on the beach and let loose with your new friends on a night out in Tulum (which you may or may not want to leave your camera at home for).
Day 1: Mérida
Day 2: Mérida
Day 3: Mérida/Río Lagartos
Day 4: Río Lagartos/Tulum
Day 5: Tulum
Day 6: Tulum/Playa del Carmen
Day 7: Playa del Carmen
- Simple hotels/hostels (6 nts, most multi-share).
6 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Public air-conditioned bus, taxi, private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: El Hongo Mexican Community Restaurant & Youth Art Program, Playa del Carmen
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Tulum
- Cenote visit
- Las Coloradas visit
- Tulum ruins visit
- Beach time in Tulum and Playa del Carmen
- Free time in Mérida, Tulum and Playa del Carmen
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Merida and from Playa Del Carmen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Yucatan Discovery: Cenotes & Seasides tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yucatan Discovery: Cenotes & Seasides tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yucatan Discovery: Cenotes & Seasides tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yucatan Discovery: Cenotes & Seasides tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.