- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37794
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Bike and swim your way through cenotes in the jungle.
- Take a guided tour of the massive Mayan site of Chichen Itzá.
- Descend into a cenote for a delicious spread of Yucatecan cuisine cooked over the fire.
- Hit the beach after visiting the ruins of Tulum on the Mayan Riviera
Mexico's Yucatán peninsula is way more than just the Mayan Riviera — and, dang it, this epic six-day adventure is going to prove it. Staying in the world’s best hostels as you go (we’re biased, but whatever), get ready for a tour that’s seriously non-stop fun and sun. Hit up a number of different cenotes and cool off in the crystal-clear waters of these natural jungle sinkholes. Wander the ruins of Chichen Itzá before having the most amazing meal ever: a delicious Yucatecan dinner inside a cenote! Then, wrap up your tour in Tulum with white sand, turquoise waters, and beach bars galore.
Day 1: Mérida
Day 2: Mérida
Day 3: Mérida/Valladolid
Day 4: Valladolid/Tulum
Day 5: Tulum
Day 6: Tulum
- Hostels (5 nts)
5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, public air-conditioned bus, taxi.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group. Excursion from Mérida to cycle between and swim in cenotes. Guided tour of Chichen Itzá and Tulum ruins. Dinner inside a cenote near Valladolid. Beach time at Tulum. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Excursion from Mérida to cycle between and swim in cenotes
- Guided tour of Chichen Itzá and Tulum ruins
- Dinner inside a cenote near Valladolid
- Beach time at Tulum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Merida and from Tulum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Yucatan Adventure: Merida, Tulum & Jungle Swims tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yucatan Adventure: Merida, Tulum & Jungle Swims tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 February 2024, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yucatan Adventure: Merida, Tulum & Jungle Swims tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yucatan Adventure: Merida, Tulum & Jungle Swims tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.