- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Explore Fitzroy’s bohemian venues and bestinclass cocktail lounges, and learn how artisanal cocktails are made
- Experience the most spectacular topshelf cocktails on upandcoming Smith Street
- Whet your appetite with an authentic Aussie “Jaffles” such as lamb roast, lamington and an Anzac biscuit
- Learn from the bartenders themselves why Melbourne is considered by many to be the world’s best cocktail city
Discover Melbourne’s groovy bohemian side on a guided romp through trendy Fitzroy and Collingwood! Experience a decadent scene grown out of multiculturalism and sample the flavours of the neighbourhood, crafted from ingredients, recipes, and techniques from all around the world.
This Fitzroy cocktail tour introduces you to the many faces of Melbourne’s bohemian nightlife, with lots of drinks, snacks and entertainment to fuel you along the way!
We’ll begin our tour at a bar that has been nominated by Good Food Guide as Australia’s Bar of the Year, and end at a brewery that makes their own beer, gin, coffee and cheese.
Along the way, we’ll sample prize-winning “Jaffles” and three cocktails made by local mixologists, all while discovering the multicultural flavours that make up this corner of Melbourne.
Each stop along the route has its own unique character and its own story to tell. From elegant and luxurious to groovy and shabby-chic, from rooftop views to bluestone basements, this is a tour that keeps you guessing!
- Local English-speaking guide
- 3 cocktails of your choosing
- 1 “Jaffle”.
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
- items of a personal nature. Additional food and drinks can be purchased at each venue on the tour.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Private Melbourne: Funky Fitzroy Cocktail Tour tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 January 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Private Melbourne: Funky Fitzroy Cocktail Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Private Melbourne: Funky Fitzroy Cocktail Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Beermash, 306 Smith St, Collingwood VIC 3066.Meeting end point :
390 Smith Street, CollingwoodCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.