- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road and see sunset at the 12 Apostles
- Visit Grampians National Park
- Paint your own souvenir boomerang
- Hike to the base of MacKenzie Falls
Natural wonders a-go-go. On this trip you’ll travel the Great Ocean Road, see The Grampians and Flinders Ranges and get up close with Ulu?u itself. Katherine and the Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks will get ticked off the list, too. Cameras at the ready for this one.
It was one of the best thing that I've done last year and in my life. people that I've travelled with were wonderful. If I have chance to go on a trip I really want to go on a trip with another topdeck tour.”
Day 1 : Melbourne to Port Campbell via the Great Ocean Road
Day 2 : Port Campbell to Grampians National Park
Day 3 : Grampians National Park to Mt Gambier
Day 4 : Mt Gambier to Adelaide
Day 5 : Adelaide
Day 6 : Adelaide to Flinders Ranges
Day 7 : Flinders Ranges
Day 8 : Flinders Ranges to Coober Pedy
Day 9 : Coober Pedy to Alice Springs
Day 10 : Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 11 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 12 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon
Day 13 : Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Day 14 : Alice Springs
Day 15 : Alice Springs to Tennant Creek
Day 16 : Tennant Creek to Katherine
Day 17 : Katherine
Day 18 : Katherine to Kakadu National Park
Day 19 : Kakadu National Park
Day 20 : Kakadu National Park to Darwin
- 19 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 10 Dinners
- 7 nights in hostels
- 2 nights in motels
- 9 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a swag
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Melbourne are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 133 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Outback Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.