- duration 2 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive through the amazing Great Ocean Road & visit the famous 12 Apostles
- Explore the rainforest inside Great Otway National Park
- Visit Grampians National Park
- See the famous Mackenzie Waterfalls and walk along scenic bush trails
On the second day of this trip, make your way through to the rugged bushlands of Grampians National Park. Immerse yourself in the astonishing history of the Aboriginal culture in this land, be captivated by breathtaking waterfalls and spot some curious kangaroos in their natural habitat!
Before heading back to Melbourne early in the evening, you would have visited an array Victoria's most sought-out destinations, such as the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and other magnificent sights seen throughout this region.
Day 1: Melbourne - Great Ocean Road
Day 2: Grampians National Park - Melbourne
- 1 night accommodation in Grampians
- 1 lunch
- 1 breakfast
- All national park entrance fees
- Informative tour commentary
- Professional driver/guide
- Small-group touring experience
- Modern, air-conditioned, 24-seat vehicle
- Select Melbourne pickups/drop offs
- Meals that are not indicated
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Things to carry: sunscreen, a water bottle, warm clothing, hat, swimmers (summer months), camera, flashlight, insect repellent, towel, and money for meals.