- duration 2 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive through the famous Great Ocean Road, see the 12 Apostles
- Wildlife viewing & a guided rainforest walk in Otways
- Explore Grampians National Park
- Visit Mackenzie Waterfalls
Enjoy the incredible views from one of Australia's most mesmerizing coastlines. Step back in time while walking through the ancient rainforest of Great Otway National Park. Make your way to the sandstone mountains of Grampians National Park. Learn about the rich history of the Aboriginal culture in the area. Venture down to its iconic waterfalls and view some of Australia's most beautiful wildlife.
Sit back and relax while heading for Adelaide. You have just visited Victoria's most sought-after destinations, including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and other magnificent places. You can now tick off your bucket list.
Day 1: Melbourne - Great Ocean Road
Day 2: Grampians - Adelaide
- 1-night accommodation in Grampians National Park
- All national park entrance fees
- 1 lunch, 1 breakfast
- Informative tour commentary
- Professional driver/guide
- Small-group touring experience
- Air-conditioned, modern, 24-seat vehicles
- Select Melbourne pickups
- Adelaide drop off - Bus station
- Meals that are not indicated in the itinerary
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThings to carry: Sunscreen, a water bottle, warm clothing, hat, swimmers (summer months), camera, flashlight, insect repellent, towel, and money for meals