- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience Melbourne’s colourful laneways.
- Travel along the Great Ocean Road and look out for the 12 Apostles.
- Hike in Grampians National Park.
- See the sunset on Uluru
Let’s be frank, we’d need a heck of a lot of time to be able to see everything Australia has to offer, and sometimes we’re just not afforded that luxury. Fret not, fellow adventurers, because this 12-day tour will take you on a jaunt from Melbourne to the Red Centre, with a mix of must-see highlights and unique experiences along the way. Learn about the coffee culture of Melbourne, check out Victoria’s beaches, travel along the Great Ocean Road, and explore the Outback. (And more. Seriously.)
Day 1: Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne
Day 3: Melbourne/Mornington Peninsula
Day 4: Mornington Peninsula
Day 5: Mornington Peninsula/Port Campbell
Day 6: Port Campbell/Halls Gap
Day 7: Halls Gap
Day 8: Halls Gap/Adelaide
Day 9: Adelaide
Day 10: Adelaide/Uluru
Day 11: Uluru
Day 12: Uluru
- Hotels (11 nts).
10 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD525-685 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, ferry, walking, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Adelaide
- Guided Melbourne laneways walk
- Brighton bathing boxes visit
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway NP
- 12 Apostles visit
- Grampians NP visit
- Tower Hill Nature Reserve visit
- Brambuk Indigenous Cultural Centre visit
- Wilpena Pound visit
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and cultural centre visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Melbourne, Outback & Uluru Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Melbourne, Outback & Uluru Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Melbourne, Outback & Uluru Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Melbourne, Outback & Uluru Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.