- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck
- Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine
- Wander Melbourne’s famous laneways and learn how the city’s street art movement developed
Melbourne has so much to offer, it can’t be fully experienced in just three hours — but that won’t stop us from trying! Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a tram ride to Melbourne's most famous market. From what makes it famous to why the locals love it, we’ll show you the best of Melbourne!
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-storey skyscraper that is home to stunning views of the city. Your guide will bring you to the top of the tower, pointing out key points of interest in the city and previewing where you will go next. After coming back down to earth, it’s time to dive into the cityscape.
Next, it’s time to explore Melbourne’s famous street art scene. What used to simply be called “graffiti” has become a trendy artistic style, and the laneways of this city are filled with constantly evolving murals. Your guide will bring you to some of their favourites and explain how the movement has developed, exploring the work of these back alley artists until you’ve worked up an appetite.
And what better way to meet that appetite than with Melbourne’s multicultural food scene. Your guide will take you to their favourite local restaurant for a hearty sample of one of the many cuisines Melbourne is known for. Here your guide will tell you about the numerous waves of migrants who have helped to create the Melbourne we see today.
After you’ve finished eating, we'll grab a coffee. Your guide will explain what makes Melbourne coffee unique, what to look for in a barista, and some of the vocabulary to use when ordering a coffee. You’ll put your knowledge to the test by ordering a brew, then enjoying it with your group.
We finish with a tram ride down to Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market where your guide will introduce you to the market and then leave you to explore on your own. By the end of your tour, you’ll be able to spot amazing art, cafes, restaurants, and bars like a local. But if you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 regular coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram Ride
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- Additional drinks or food
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Melbourne Bites & Sights (with Eureka Skydeck) tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date -full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 September 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Melbourne Bites & Sights (with Eureka Skydeck) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Melbourne Bites & Sights (with Eureka Skydeck) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees. 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank.Meeting end point :
Queen Victoria MarketCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.