- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland
- CRUISE on Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbour and Milford Sound
- VIEW Sydney Harbour Bridge on your city tour and the renowned Field of Light installation in Uluru
- VISIT Uluru, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve
Connect with the Outback, untamed fiords and fascinating Māori legends, every bit as enchanting as looking up with a sense of awe and wonder at New Zealand's dark night sky.
Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (3 Nights)
Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
Day 4: Melbourne - Alice Springs
Day 5: Alice Springs - Ayers Rock (2 Nights)
Day 6: Kata Tjuta
Day 7: Ayers Rock - Cairns (3 Nights)
Day 8: Cairns Free Time
Day 9: Great Barrier Reef
Day 10: Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
Day 11: Sydney Sightseeing
Day 12: Sydney Free Time
Day 13: Sydney - Auckland (2 Nights)
Day 14: Auckland Sightseeing
Day 15: Auckland - Rotorua
Day 16: Auckland - Queenstown (3 Nights)
Day 17: Milford Sound
Day 18: Queenstown Free Time
Day 19: Queenstown - Lake Tekapo
Day 20: Lake Tekapo - Christchurch (2 Nights)
Day 21: Christchurch Sightseeing
Day 22: Depart Christchurch
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 21 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 9 dinners (including Connect with Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Australia and New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 292+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Australia and New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Australia and New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Australia and New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.