- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road.
- Explore the region's national parks.
- Travel past world famous surf beaches.
Now's the time to explore Australia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. They don't call it "great" for nothing. Discovery precisely why the Great Ocean Road has its name on this five-day tour that's geared towards budget-conscious travellers. Hit all the highlights of the South Coast, then head inland to Grampians National Park. Forego the typical coach tour and experience life Down Under, in-depth.
Day 1: Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne/Port Campbell
Day 3: Port Campbell/Halls Gap
Day 4: Halls Gap/Adelaide
Day 5: Adelaide
- Hostels (4 nts, multi-share with 4-8 people). All nights are multi-share on this trip.
Note: Allow USD145-190 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway NP
- Tower Hill Reserve visit
- Walks in Grampians NP
- Entrance fee to 12 Apostles/Port Campbell NP
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Great Ocean Road West: Melbourne to Adelaide tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 28 today.
- Save US$ 18+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great Ocean Road West: Melbourne to Adelaide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Great Ocean Road West: Melbourne to Adelaide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great Ocean Road West: Melbourne to Adelaide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.