- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Geelong
- Visit Torquay
- See Bells Beach
- BBQ Dinner
This adventure swings you from the hipster hangouts of Melbourne along the incomparable Great Ocean Road. On the way to Adelaide we'll check out the 12 apostles, meet some local dogs with jobs, and marvel at the geological wonders of Mt Gambier. After checking out the sights and sounds of Adelaide, we'll hop on a ferry to Kangaroo Island, a living zoo of dolphins, echidnas, seals and 'roos, of course. Hiking, quad biking, kayaking and more are all up for grabs in this incredible paradise, before we chug you back to Adelaide where the trip comes to an end.
Day 1: Melbourne to Apollo Bay
Day 2: Apollo Bay to Warrnambool via the 12 Apostles
Day 3: Warrnambool to Naracoorte via Mount Gambier
Day 4: Naracoorte to Adelaide
Day 5: Adelaide
Day 6: Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
Day 7: Kangaroo Island
Day 8: Kangaroo Island to Adelaide
- Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone. They'll be your friend as well as your guide, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore Australia.
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Great Ocean Road Trip tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great Ocean Road Trip tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Great Ocean Road Trip tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great Ocean Road Trip tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.