- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23295
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Learn about volcanic formations from an Indigenous perspective on a guided tour of Tower Hill
- Taste some of the areas finest beers at a local Kangaroo Island brewery
- Learn about seal conservation as you embark on a guided walk on Kangaroo Island
- Learn about what Hanson Park Wildlife Sanctuary is doing to support the local koalas and other wildlife after the bushfires
- Try some of the Barossa Valley's best wine at Seppeltsfield before exploring their Jam Factory to watch local artisans at work
This trip could also be known as ‘Southern Australia, as seen through its wine and wilderness’. And a few other culinary (and scenic) treats. From a Melbourne to the Great Ocean Road tour, to tasty Kangaroo Island and Barossa tours, expect a top-notch roll-call of attractions across Victoria and South Australia.
Day 1: Melbourne - Warrnambool
Day 2: Warrnambool - Naracoorte
Day 3: Naracoorte - Kangaroo Island
Day 4: Kangaroo Island
Day 5: Kangaroo Island - Adelaide
Day 6: Adelaide Hills and the Barossa
Day 7: Farewell from Adelaide
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Arrival and departure private airport transfers
- Local Specialists (Guides)
- National Park entrance fees
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island Escape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island Escape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 April 2024, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island Escape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island Escape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.