- Museum and gallery visits
- Road trips
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive on the famous Great Ocean Road, see the 12 Apostles
- Hike through the forest in Grampians National Park, see Mackenzie Falls
- Take a guided walk through the rainforest in Otway
- See Australian wildlife
Travel the stunning Great Ocean Road and breathe in the fresh air. On the first day of this spectacular 3-day tour, you will pass through some of Australia's most beautiful coastal surroundings. Enjoy seeing the renowned 12 Apostles, walk through the beautiful Otway Rainforest and spot some of our well known native wildlife.
Take in the beauty of the stunning Loch Ard Gorge, and travel past some of the world's most legendary surf spots. On the second day, visit the Grampians National Park, surrounded by rugged ancient mountains and diverse natural attractions such as the beautiful Mackenzie Falls. Here, you will find some of the most spectacular lookouts and photo opportunities. Spend an amazing 3 days travelling along the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park adventure tour. Return to Melbourne arriving early evening.
Day 1: The Great Ocean Road
Day 2: Grampians National Park
Day 3: Grampians and home
- 2 x Breakfast, 1 x dinner
- 2 night's accommodation (Dormitory)
- All national park entrance fees
- Experienced, professional driver/guide
- Knowledgeable and informative commentary
- Inner-city Melbourne and drop off
- A small-group tour in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- Additional food & beverages for meals not included
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour and vehicle is not suitable for children or infants. A moderate level of fitness required to complete the walks. Things to carry: sunscreen, water, warm clothing, hat, swimmers (summer months), camera, flashlight, insect repellent, towel and toiletries and money for meals