- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive on the famous Great Ocean Road, see the 12 Apostles
- Hike through the forest in Grampians National Park, see Mackenzie Falls
- Take a guided walk through the rainforest in Otway
- See Australian wildlife
Take in the beauty of the stunning Loch Ard Gorge, and travel past some of the worlds most legendary surf spots. On the second day, visit the Grampians National Park, surrounded by rugged ancient mountains and diverse natural attractions such as the beautiful Mackenzie Falls. Here, you will find some of the most spectacular lookouts and photo opportunities.
Spend more time here on the third day, exploring the stunning walks and enjoying the views the Grampians has to offer before heading back to either Melbourne or Adelaide.
Day 1: The Great Ocean Road
Day 2: Grampians National Park
Day 3: Grampians and home
- Meals as indicated
- Bottled water
- 2 night's accommodation
- All national park entrance fees
- Experienced, professional driver/guide
- Knowledgeable and informative commentary
- Inner-city Melbourne and St Kilda pickup and drop off
- A small-group tour in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- Additional food & beverages for meals not included
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour and vehicle is not suitable for children or infants. A moderate level of fitness required to complete the walks. Anyone over the age of 8 years is considered an adult and is welcome to travel. Things to carry: sunscreen, water, warm clothing, hat, swimmers (summer months), camera, flashlight, insect repellent, towel and toiletries and money for meals