- National parks
- Nature and bush walks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stops at Surf Towns
- Rainforest Walks in the Otway National Park
- Sunset at the Twelve Apostles
- Hikes among wildlife in the Grampians National Park
Departing from Melbourne, winding our way through the seaside villages of the Great Ocean Road. Stop to admire the extraordinary rock formation along the road before appreciating the sunset upon the 12 Apostles. Hike through a temperate rain forest and enjoy free-flowing waterfalls. Meet the local Australian wildlife whilst being surrounded by pristine nature. Enjoy spending a night in the heart of the Grampians before hiking it in the morning.
With a max of 21 passengers enjoy a fun, interactive and informative tour with a professional tour guide.
Day 1: Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
Day 2: Great Ocean Road to Grampians
Day 3: Grampians to Adelaide
- Hotel/Hostel Pick Up
- 2 night dorm style accommodation
- All meals
- Optional Activities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMultiple pick up locations available.