- Experience the boho adventures and vibes of Fitzroy
- Indulge in award-winning pizzas and pintxos
- Go for a stand-up comedy performance at a bluestone comedy cellar
- Learn about Melbourne’s history with a drink in-hand.
- Try local beers, wines, and cocktails at four unique Melbourne establishments.
- Explore the Paris End of Collins Street, home to some of the ritziest shops in the Victorian capital.
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck.
- Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession.
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results