- Melbourne Laneways Walking Tour
- Hartleys Boat Cruise Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Be My Guest Experience exploring the Sydney’s vibrant Inner West
- Visit with a volunteer gardener at Wendy’s Secret Garden
- Rainbow Springs and Kiwi Hatchery
- Tamaki Maori Village, Cultural Performance & Dinner
- Hobbiton tour and breakfast
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- Postmasters dinner in Arrowtown, Queenstown
- Show more
A bit city, a bit country; sometimes beachy, sometimes mountainous; in the company of locals and Indigenous guides – this epic Melbourne to Christchurch tour is diverse and dynamic. Traversing the East Coast of Australia, from Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef to Sydney and Melbourne, the tour also uncovers NZ’s North and South islands, where Auckland’s cuisine, Milford Sound’s grandeur and Rotorua’s thermal springs beckon.
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne!
Day 2: Melbourne Sights
Day 3: Melbourne - Cairns
Day 4: Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Cairns Free Time
Day 6: Cairns to Sydney
Day 7: Sydneys vibrant Inner West and Be My Guest Lunch
Day 8: Beautiful Sydney Harbour
Day 9: Sydney - Auckland
Day 10: Auckland Sightseeing & Day at Leisure
Day 11: Auckland - Rotorua
Day 12: Rotorua - Queenstown
Day 13: Milford Sound
Day 14: Queenstown Day at Leisure
Day 15: Queenstown Lake Tekapo
Day 16: Lake Tekapo - Christchurch
Day 17: Christchurch
Day 18: Farewell from Christchurch
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Local Specialists (Guides)
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 318+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 October 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.