- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Cairns snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef and Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Tour New Zealand’s largest city, Auckland
- Experience Tjapukai for a Be My Guest Dinner with local host, welcome to country ceremony/creation story, indigenous dance and sounds of the didgeridoo
- In Rotorua, guests experience rich Maori traditions and culture with the Tamaki family and enjoy a delicious tradition Hangi meal cooked in the ground.
On this grand, wide-ranging journey, you’ll explore the two diverse and fascinating nations that lie on the shores of the Tasman Sea. Vastly different in size, and each offering unique landscapes and experiences, Australia and New Zealand share a well-earned reputation for warm hospitality and great cuisine. Discover kiwis and crocodiles, exciting cosmopolitan cities, the Great Barrier Reef and stunning Milford Sound.
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne
Day 3: Melbourne - Cairns
Day 4: Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Cairns Free Time
Day 6: Cairns Sydney
Day 7: Sydney
Day 8: Sydney Free Time
Day 9: Sydney Auckland
Day 10: Auckland
Day 11: Auckland Rotorua
Day 12: Rotorua Queenstown
Day 13: Milford Sound Cruise
Day 14: Queenstown Free Time
Day 15: Queenstown Franz Josef
Day 16: Franz Josef Christchurch
Day 17: Christchurch
Day 18: Farewell from Christchurch
- Quality accommodation
- Travel in luxury coach
- Airport Transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Contrasts of Australia & New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 192+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Contrasts of Australia & New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Contrasts of Australia & New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Contrasts of Australia & New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.