- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Melbourne Laneways Walking Tour
- Hartley’s Boat Cruise
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Time to explore the many exciting aspects that make up Eastern Australia. Visit the cosmopolitan city of Melbourne which is home to great food, shopping and history. Take a flight to the Northern Queensland city of Cairns for some cultural and natural experiences. See the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef and learn about the Indigenous people of the rainforest. Travel to Sydney and see the iconic sights including The Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach.
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne!
Day 2: Melbourne Sights
Day 3: Melbourne - Cairns
Day 4: Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Cairns Free Time
Day 6: Cairns to Sydney
Day 7: Sydney Sights and Be My Guest Lunch
Day 8: Sydney Free Time
Day 9: Farewell from Sydney
- Quality accommodation
- Travel in luxury coach
- Airport Transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Contrasts of Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Contrasts of Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 June 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Contrasts of Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Contrasts of Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.