- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 28 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road.
- Bed down at a traditional Outback station.
- Catch the magnificent colours of Uluru at sunset.
- Sail through the gorgeous Whitsunday Islands.
Are you ready to completely slather yourself in all things Australia? Travel to the Land Down Under and spend a month exploring everything this island nation has to offer. Start in Melbourne and move on from there to national parks, wine tastings, the Outback, beach days, sea kayaking, sailing, and loads more. Get the total Oz experience with this all-encompassing tour, and, who knows, you might even acquire a taste for Vegemite by the end.
Day 1: Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne/Port Campbell
Day 3: Port Campbell/Halls Gap
Day 4: Halls Gap/Adelaide
Day 5: Adelaide
Day 6: Adelaide/Ikara-Flinders Ranges
Day 7: Ikara-Flinders Ranges
Day 8: Ikara-Flinders Ranges/Glendambo
Day 9: Glendambo/Coober Pedy
Day 10: Coober Pedy/Kings Creek
Day 11: Kings Creek/Uluru
Day 12: Uluru
Day 13: Uluru/Sydney
Day 14: Sydney
Day 15: Sydney/Tamworth
Day 16: Tamworth/Yamba
Day 17: Yamba/Byron Bay
Day 18: Byron Bay
Day 19: Byron Bay/Brisbane
Day 20: Brisbane/Noosa Everglades
Day 21: Noosa Everglades/Fraser Island
Day 22: Fraser Island/Airlie Beach
Day 23: Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
Day 24: Whitsunday Islands
Day 25: Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach
Day 26: Airlie Beach/Cairns
Day 27: Cairns
Day 28: Cairns
- Hostels (19 nts), swag camping (3 nts), maxi-yacht (2 nts), underground hostel (1 nt), cabin (1 nt), overnight train (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
20 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD600-780 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, train, maxi yacht, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Reef Ecologic Coral Restoration, Whitsunday Islands
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Adelaide
- Your Foodie Moment: Local Food Experience, Clare Valley
- Your Hands-On Moment: Wine Tutorial, Hunter Valley
- Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay
- Your Discover Moment: Cairns
- Your Big Night Out Moment: in Cairns, Cairns
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- 12 Apostles visit
- Aboriginal cultural centre visit
- Tower Hill Reserve visit
- Underground mine tour
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and cultural centre visit
- Hikes at Grampians National Park, Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and Kings Canyon
- Sydney orientation walk
- Fraser Island 4x4 excursion
- Entrance fees to Cooloola Recreation Area and Fraser Island in Great Sandy National Park
- Noosa Everglades overnight excursion
- Noosa Everglades canoeing excursion
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion (3 days)
- Whitehaven Beach visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Complete Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Complete Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Complete Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Complete Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.