- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the hidden laneways of Melbourne.
- Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road.
- Spend the night in an underground hotel.
- Catch the magnificent colours of Uluru at sunset.
Australia is over 7 million sq km (4.35 sq mi) of sand, reef, rock, koala, wine, sailing, ocean, city, culture, Dreamtime, and so much more than we could possibly list here. It would take several lifetimes to explore it all. This sprawling 25-day adventure comes pretty close, though. Kick things off in cosmopolitan Melbourne by discovering the city's hidden laneways. Then head up the Great Ocean Road to a couple of national parks before journeying deep into the fabled Outback for a rendezvous with the iconic Uluru. Next, meet the Great Barrier Reef from Cape Tribulation, cruise the glorious Whitsundays, visit a G Adventures-supported cultural centre, learn to surf, and explore Sydney. Exhausted yet? Just wait’ll you’re actually there!
Day 1: Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne/Mornington Peninsula
Day 3: Mornington Peninsula
Day 4: Mornington Peninsula/Port Campbell
Day 5: Port Campbell/Halls Gap
Day 6: Halls Gap/Adelaide
Day 7: Adelaide/Ikara-Flinders Ranges
Day 8: Ikara-Flinders Ranges
Day 9: Ikara-Flinders Ranges/Coober Pedy
Day 10: Coober Pedy/Uluru
Day 11: Uluru
Day 12: Uluru/Cairns
Day 13: Cairns/Cape Tribulation
Day 14: Cape Tribulation
Day 15: Cape Tribulation/Cairns
Day 16: Cairns/Airlie Beach
Day 17: Airlie Beach
Day 18: Airlie Beach/Byron Bay
Day 19: Byron Bay
Day 20: Byron Bay/Port Macquarie
Day 21: Port Macquarie/Blue Mountains
Day 22: Blue Mountains
Day 23: Blue Mountains/Sydney
Day 24: Sydney
Day 25: Sydney
- Hotels (21 nts), underground hotel (1 nt), rainforest cabin (2 nts).
13 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD1110-1445 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, ferry, sailboat, plane, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Wine Tasting, Clare Valley
- Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay
- Melbourne laneways walk
- Brighton bathing boxes visit
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway NP
- 12 Apostles visit
- Loch Ard Gorge Visit
- Hike at Grampians NP
- Tower Hill State Wildlife Reserve Visit
- Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre Visit
- Wilpena Pound visit
- Underground mine tour (Coober Pedy)
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and cultural centre visit
- Guided Daintree Rainforest walk
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion
- Blue Mountains stay with hikes
- Jenolan Caves visit
- Scenic Railway
- Jamison Valley walk
- Orientation walk in Sydney
- Free time in Cairns, Byron Bay, and Sydney
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of the Red Centre & Eastern Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of the Red Centre & Eastern Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Best of the Red Centre & Eastern Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of the Red Centre & Eastern Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.