- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22947
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Hartley's Crocodile Adventures in Cairns, Sydney, and the National Kiwi Hatchery in Rotorua with a Local Specialist
- Discover Melbourne and Sydney
- Visit Wendy's Secret Garden in Lavender Bay, a geothermal valley at Whakarewarewa in Rotorua, and a farm in the Southern Alps
- View Sydney Harbor Bridge, a Maori cultural performance
- Scenic Cruise on the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, and on Sydney Harbor
- Scenic Drive through Queenstown with views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables Mountain Range
- Show more
Your perfect two-week introduction to all the must-sees awaits on this Australia and New Zealand tour. Get out on the water at the Great Barrier Reef. Explore wildlife sanctuaries and scenic rainforests topped off with moving Maori villages, glittering glowworm caves, and a Queenstown adrenaline rush in epic New Zealand.
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
Day 2: Discover the Magic of Melbourne
Day 3: North to Sunny Cairns
Day 4: A Natural Wonder, the Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Time to Explore Tropical Cairns
Day 6: Set your Sights on Sydney
Day 7: Sydney's Eclectic Sights
Day 8: Sydney, It's All Yours Today
Day 9: Fly into Fun in Queenstown
Day 10: Say Hello to Laura on Her Farm
Day 11: Queenstown to Spend as You Wish
Day 12: Fly North to Auckland
Day 13: Culture Capital Rotorua
Day 14: Delve into Maori Culture
Day 15: Farewell Rotorua and Auckland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 14 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Lunch (L)
- 5 Regional Dinner (RD)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Melbourne to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney, Sydney to Queenstown, Queenstown to Auckland
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 255+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.