- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 34 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience Melbourne’s colourful laneways.
- Travel along the Great Ocean Road.
- Venture into the Australian bush.
- See the sunset over Uluru.
The fascinating lands of Australia and New Zealand are waiting to be discovered on this in-depth 34-day tour. You'll cover not just the major cities (it wouldn't be a trip to Australia without a requisite snap of the Opera House) but venture into the country's Red Centre to explore the animal-filled bush and see Uluru at sunset. Save some room on that memory card for the last leg of your trip in New Zealand, where you'll visit a geothermal park, hike around Mt Cook, and cruise through Doubtful Sound, capturing incredible shots all along the way.
Day 1: Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne
Day 3: Melbourne/Mornington Peninsula
Day 4: Mornington Peninsula
Day 5: Mornington Peninsula/Port Campbell
Day 6: Port Campbell/Halls Gap
Day 7: Halls Gap
Day 8: Halls Gap/Adelaide
Day 9: Adelaide
Day 10: Adelaide/Uluru
Day 11: Uluru
Day 12: Uluru/Cairns
Day 13: Cairns/Cape Tribulation
Day 14: Cape Tribulation
Day 15: Cape Tribulation/Cairns
Day 16: Cairns/Airlie Beach
Day 17: Airlie Beach
Day 18: Airlie Beach/Byron Bay
Day 19: Byron Bay
Day 20: Byron Bay/Port Macquarie
Day 21: Port Macquarie/Blue Mountains
Day 22: Blue Mountains
Day 23: Blue Mountains/Sydney
Day 24: Sydney
Day 25: Sydney/Auckland
Day 26: Auckland
Day 27: Auckland/Rotorua
Day 28: Rotorua
Day 29: Rotorua/Christchurch
Day 30: Christchurch/Lake Ohau
Day 31: Lake Ohau/Queenstown
Day 32: Doubtful Sound
Day 33: Queenstown
Day 34: Queenstown
- Hotels (31 nts), rainforest cabin (2 nts).
22 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD1415-1840 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, ferry, sailboat, plane, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi Walking Tour, Christchurch
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Adelaide
- Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay
- Your Foodie Moment: Winery Visit, Central Otago District
- Your Discover Moment: Queenstown
- Guided Melbourne laneways walk
- Brighton bathing boxes visit
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway NP
- 12 Apostles visit
- Grampians NP visit
- Tower Hill Nature Reserve visit
- Brambuk Indigenous Cultural Centre visit
- Wilpena Pound visit
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and cultural centre visit
- Guided rainforest walk
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion
- Blue Mountains stay with hikes
- Scenic Railway
- Jenolan Caves visit
- Jamison Valley walk
- Waitomo Caves visit
- Maori cultural experience
- Wine tasting
- Aoraki/Mt Cook NP visit with hiking opportunity (weather permitting)
- Aoraki/Mt Cook NP Visitor's Centre visit
- Fiordland NP visit
- Doubtful Sound day cruise
- Orientation walk in Sydney
- Free time in Cairns, Byron Bay, Sydney, Rotorua and Queenstown
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Queenstown are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia & New Zealand Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 436 today.
- Save US$ 290+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australia & New Zealand Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Australia & New Zealand Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia & New Zealand Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.