Rio Verde Day Trip
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 13 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 16-79 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15717
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, Spanish
- Hike down the jungle to Rio Verde
- Paddle your way through Class 3 and 4 rapids
- Explore a hidden waterfall
Cool down in the pristine green waters that give Rio Verde its name. Your professional guide will now give your group safety instructions to follow while rafting. Paddle your way from Rio Verde to Rio Samana. Enjoy a picnic lunch atop a boulder from where you can jump into the pool below. Explore a hidden waterfall inside the jungle. Splash your way through Class III/IV rapids next.
Please remember that the biggest rapids come right at the end. Meet your driver in Puente Samana after the rafting ends and drive back to the pickup location in Medellin at around 7:30 pm.
- Pickup and drop off point: Carrera 43e #11a-15 - Manila, Medellin, Colombia
- A bilingual, professional rafting guide
- Safety kayaks during rafting
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel Pickup
- Anything not mentioned in the 'Products Includes' section
- Hotel pickup
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
More than 5 days before the activity: Date or activity changes will be subject to a 25% withholding of the total amount. In the event of booking cancellation, we will withhold 50% of the total amount
From 5 days to 24 hours before the starting time: Date or activity changes will be subject to a 50% withholding of the total amount. In the event of activity cancellation, the money will not be reimbursed
Less than 24 hours before the activity starts: No date changes or refunds available
How many days should I spend in Colombia?
If you are wondering how many days to spend in Colombia, given the size and beauty of the country, we recommend at least 10 days to hit up all the main spots, and get a real feel for Colombia’s unique vibe.
When should you visit Colombia?
Realistically, there is no bad time to visit Colombia, but December to May is a great time when the country’s greenery comes to life. For more information, you can check out our article on the best time to visit Colombia.
Is a week enough in Colombia?
Honestly, a week in Colombia is not really enough, but if you only have a week, we recommend that you focus your itinerary in only one region. Five days in Bogota or Medellin can be great.
- Is Colombia friendly to tourists?
- Can I use my credit card in Colombia?