- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 13 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Hike down the jungle to Rio Verde
- Paddle your way through Class 3 and 4 rapids
- Explore a hidden waterfall
Cool down in the pristine green waters that give Rio Verde its name. Your professional guide will now give your group safety instructions to follow while rafting. Paddle your way from Rio Verde to Rio Samana. Enjoy a picnic lunch atop a boulder from where you can jump into the pool below. Explore a hidden waterfall inside the jungle. Splash your way through Class III/IV rapids next.
Please remember that the biggest rapids come right at the end. Meet your driver in Puente Samana after the rafting ends and drive back to the pickup location in Medellin at around 7:30 pm.
- Pickup and drop off point: Carrera 43e #11a-15 - Manila, Medellin, Colombia
- A bilingual, professional rafting guide
- Safety kayaks during rafting
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel Pickup
- Anything not mentioned in the 'Products Includes' section
- Hotel pickup
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
More than 5 days before the activity: Date or activity changes will be subject to a 25% withholding of the total amount. In the event of booking cancellation, we will withhold 50% of the total amount
From 5 days to 24 hours before the starting time: Date or activity changes will be subject to a 50% withholding of the total amount. In the event of activity cancellation, the money will not be reimbursed
Less than 24 hours before the activity starts: No date changes or refunds available