- Enjoy 40km of worldclass whitewater rafting
- Journey into the heart of Colombia's rainforest, the 2nd most diverse region in the world
- Learn more about the fauna, flora and history of the region
- Stay overnight in a jungle camp
Enjoy the beauty of the pristine landscape before you start rafting down Rio Samana that cuts its way through the jungle. See a variety of wildlife on the way and encounter numerous Class IV/IV+ rapids. Spend your night in a jungle camp. Visit a beautiful Colombian village and explore a stunningly beautiful waterfall.
Your rafting adventure ends after you have paddled more than 40km down the river. Sit down for a traditional dish of fish after the rafting is over in Narices. We will drive you back to Medellin after that.
Day 1: Enter the jungle
Day 2: Samana River to Medellin
- Pickup and drop off point: 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
- Rafting equipment
- Professional bi-lingual rafting guides
- Safety kayaks
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Camping equipment
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMinimum age: 18 A minimum of 4 people is required for this trip. Based on the weather and the water level on the river, a different river or section may be chosen. You will be communicated about this before your tour starts.