- Visit La Catedral–the private prison of Escobar
- Walk the escape route used by Pablo to flee his prison
- Learn more about Escobar's drug reign in Colombia
Pablo Escobar escape route tour is a four-hour trip that starts and ends in Medellin. The tour takes you to witness the famous La Catedral—Escobar’s luxurious private prison he built for himself to avoid being extradited to the United States. Immerse in the history of Pablo Escobar’s drug reign in Colombia as you walk through the escape route used by Pablo and his crew to flee his private prison in 1993.
This fully narrated tour with an experience local guide will lead you through natural sceneries and spectacular views away from the bustling city.
- Private transport
- Professional and local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.