- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Medellin's Botanical Garden, Plaza Botero and Comuna 13
- Enjoy rafting through a rainforest
- Visit a finca, a coffee plantation in Colombia's coffee region
Drive to the town of San Francisco and start your rafting adventure on Rio Verde. Enjoy paddling through Class III and IV rapids. Travel to the small mountain town of Fredonia to enjoy breathtaking views of the impressive Cerro Bravo Peak. Visit a coffee plantation and learn more about the famed Colombian coffee. Meet the locals who are renowned for their laid-back lifestyle and friendliness. Drive back to Medellin after the tour is over.
Day 1: Medellin city tour
Day 2: Rio Verde rafting
Day 3: Coffee estate
Day 4: Free day in Medellin
- 2 nights at a boutique hotel in Medellin; 1 night in Campo Amor, a traditional coffee estate
- Airport/hotel pickup
- Bilingual guides from days 1 to 3
- All breakfasts, lunches on days 2 and 3, dinner on day 3
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMinimum age for rafting is 16