- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wax Palms in Cocora Valley
- Hike to an Amazing Viewpoint in Guatapé
- Tubing on a Rainforest River
- Walking Tour with Metrocable Ride
Get ready to fall in love! Colombia has what you’ve been looking for: adventurous activities, majestic landscapes, friendly people, and a chill beach life, all with that FnEZ twist. This means fewer tourists and more travelers, less congested routes and more off-the-beaten-path locales, and less planning and more enjoying! This South American secret has been hidden from view for far too long, but it is ready for us now! With fun hostels, a great backpacker scene, a feeling of safety, incredible adventure sports, funky bars and restaurants scattered through the country, you’re in for a wild ride through this stunning country!
From city to city, full of unique and fresh stops in between, this 20-day trip through Colombia will totally crush any preconceived notions you have about this beautiful and diverse country. Starting in Medellin, a jungle city with a vibrant life force, down through the rainforests boasting incredible views and adrenaline pumping action, to the beaches and pristine nature along the Caribbean, to our final stop in Cartagena, an unbelievable city jutting out into the Sea: this non-stop trip (with some hammock time, of course) will satisfy your need for culture, history, nightlife, cuisine, adventure, hiking, and breathtaking landscapes. Join us in Colombia for a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1-3 : Medellín
Day 4-6 : Guatapé
Day 7-9 : Salento
Day 10-14 : Costeño Beach
Day 15-16 : Palomino
Day 17-20 : Cartagena
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Transport and entrance to Cócora valley
- Private transportation to each location
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private A/C vans, A/C bus, public transport and a plane.
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- NEW for 2021! All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Medellin City tour
- Culture and graffiti tour of Medellin including District 13
- Lean how to play tejo, Colombia’s national sport
- Hike ancient trails & experience an indigenous village with history dating back 500 years
- Tubing on a Rainforest river to a Caribbean beach
- Sleep in Colombian Eco-Habs on a secluded beach
- Cartagena City and Fortress walking tour
- Enjoy beverages and the sunset on the old city walls of Cartagena
- Experience the tranquility of Colombia's beach's, wild life, and city cultures
- Bathe in Tulum Mud Volcano (man made clay bath volcano)
- Colombian Coffee Tour
- City Bar Hopping
- Mountain Biking
- Waterfall hike
- Food and Exotic fruits tour
- Horseback riding
- Surfing (depending on weather)
- SUP boarding and kayaking
- La Popa Monastery tour
- Fortress tours
- Scuba in Military Ship Graveyard
- ATV tour
- Chiva party bus tour of Cartagena
- Spa day
- Sky Diving
- Resort and roof top pool lounging
- Day trip to Tayrona National park (closed in February/March)
- Day trip to Minca (a town in the mountains)
- Volleyball, beach Olympics and other daily beach activities
- Beach BBQ on a private beach with snorkeling
- Salsa lessons
- Shopping inside the walled city
- Beach Bonfire
- Any international flights to Medellin and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia Trip: 20 Days - The Secret of South America tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia Trip: 20 Days - The Secret of South America tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia Trip: 20 Days - The Secret of South America tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia Trip: 20 Days - The Secret of South America tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.