- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15-79 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Maximum altitude 2300 meters
- Trek difficulty Hard
- Tour Code BM-16154
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Trek through Colombia's most pristine jungle
- Experience Antioquia's 'campesino' lifestyle
- See rare flora and fauna along the way
- Swim in natural pools throughout the trek
Enjoy a traditional campesino lifestyle on the first night of the trek. Stop to cool down at natural pools and waterfalls that dot the forest. Dine on delicious, locally prepared meals throughout the trek and stay in comfortable rural farmhouses at night. Encounter locals along the way and learn more about their lifestyle. End your trek at Vereda Manzanare, from where you will drive to Expedition Colombia Adventure Cafe, located in Cra. 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Please note that transportation will be done with public buses (with help from your bilingual guide)
Day 1: Medellin to Pailania
Day 2: Rio Verde de los Henados
Day 3: Vereda Manzanare - Sonson - Medellin
- Professional, bi-lingual guides
- Pickup and drop off point: 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- 2 night's accommodation
- Drinking water
- Anything not mentioned in the 'Whats Included' section
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe jungle trek requires a good level of physical fitness. We will be hiking all day in the mountains and Day 3 is mostly uphill. Mules can be arranged during the hike.