- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 29 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the rice field and tobacco plantations of Tetebatu in Lombok.
- Snorkel vibrant reefs and dig your feet into white sand.
- Explore Hindu temples and Buddhist sanctuaries.
- Learn where famous Sumatra coffee comes from.
Indonesia is a busy place, and not just because it’s one of the most densely-populated places on Earth. Blessed with rich jungles, imposing volcanoes, and mile upon mile of gorgeous beachfront, it’s not surprising that 135 million people live here full-time. On this 29-day trip, you’ll get to experience what they live every day – Bandung, which feels more European than some cities in Europe; Yogyakarta’s volcanic landscapes; Bali’s pristine beaches; and far more than we can possibly get into here. Need more details? Come find 'em. Don’t worry, we’ll wait...
Day 1: Medan
Day 2: Medan/Bohorok
Day 3: Bohorok/Berastagi
Day 4: Berastagi
Day 5: Berastagi/Samosir Island
Day 6: Samosir Island
Day 7: Samosir Island/Medan
Day 8: Medan/Jakarta
Day 9: Jakarta/Bandung
Day 10: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 11: Yogyakarta
Day 12: Yogyakarta
Day 13: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 14: Ngadas/Malang
Day 15: Malang/Sanur
Day 16: Sanur
Day 17: Sanur/Munduk
Day 18: Munduk/Kintamani
Day 19: Kintamani/Ubud
Day 20: Ubud
Day 21: Ubud/Candidasa
Day 22: Candidasa
Day 23: Candidasa/Kuta
Day 24: Kuta
Day 25: Kuta/Senggigi
Day 26: Senggigi/Gili Trawangan
Day 27: Gili Trawangan
Day 28: Gili Trawangan/Sanur
Day 29: Sanur
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (27 nts), homestays (1 nts, multi-share).
28 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD295-385 for meals not included.
- Plane, private van/bus, bike, train, horsecart, boat, walking, local bus, ferry
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Medan city tour
- Jungle trekking in Gunung Leuser NP
- Sumatra coffee plantation tour
- Jakarta city tour
- Prambanan temple complex visit
- Borobudur visit
- Mt Bromo sunrise visit
- Beach time in Sanur
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Lake Bratan temple visit
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- Sasak village visit
- Snorkelling trip
- Easy trekking in Tetebatu
- Sendang Gila Waterfall swim
- Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Medan and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indonesia Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Indonesia Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.