- Walking tour
- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 34 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Now's the time to explore Sumatra, Java, and Bali on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Hike and explore the lush spanning landscapes of Berastagi and Tangkahan, recharge with your newfound friends on the beaches of Bali, and test the spice limits of your tastebuds on one (or a few!) street food crawls. There's no shortage of things to do here — cultural must-sees, late nights out, and more — so get ready to meet other like-minded travellers and get exploring.
Day 1: Medan
Day 2: Medan/Tangkahan
Day 3: Tangkahan/Bukit Lawang
Day 4: Bukit Lawang
Day 5: Bukit Lawang/Berastagi
Day 6: Berastagi
Day 7: Berastagi/Samosir Island
Day 8: Samosir Island
Day 9: Samosir Island/Padangsidempuan
Day 10: Padangsidempuan/Bukittinggi
Day 11: Bukittinggi
Day 12: Bukittinggi/Padang
Day 13: Padang
Day 14: Padang/Jakarta
Day 15: Jakarta/Cianjur
Day 16: Cianjur/Bandung
Day 17: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 18: Yogyakarta
Day 19: Yogyakarta
Day 20: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 21: Desa Ngadas/Bromo
Day 22: Bromo/Red Island
Day 23: Red Island
Day 24: Red Island/Pemuteran
Day 25: Pemuteran
Day 26: Pemuteran/Kuta
Day 27: Kuta
Day 28: Kuta/Kubutambahan
Day 29: Kubutambahan
Day 30: Kubutambahan/Ubud
Day 31: Ubud
Day 32: Ubud/Gili Trawangan
Day 33: Gili Trawangan
Day 34: Gili Trawangan
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (27 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), homestays (2 nts, multi-share), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share).
33 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD290-380 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, local bus, local train, walking, ferry, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Padang Nightlife, Padang
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Kuta Dance Party, Kuta
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Celebration, Gili Trawangan
- City tour of Medan
- Orientation walks of Berastagi, Bukittinggi, and Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Cooking class (Kubutambahan)
- Git Git waterfall visit
- Monkey Forest visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Medan and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia Adventure: Sumatra, Java & Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indonesia Adventure: Sumatra, Java & Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 June 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indonesia Adventure: Sumatra, Java & Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia Adventure: Sumatra, Java & Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.