Okavango Delta Safari
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Young Adults
- duration 11 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-79 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-38064
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Multiday game drive in Khwai Community Areas on ‘mobile safari’ Botswana
- Multiple chartered flights around the Okavango Delta, Botswana
- Learn how to track game on a walking safari in Kopano Conservation Area.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River
- Journey by mokoro through the Okavango Delta channels
- Night game drives at Khwai River to spot nocturnal animals
- Explore Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Overnight kayaking and flycamping through the Delta
- Show more
Known as the ‘Jewel of the Kalahari’ the Delta is considered to be one of the greatest wilderness spectacles on the planet, unsurprising when the Okavango is one of Africa’s largest rivers and it never meets the sea. The resulting inland delta, comprising 15,000 square kilometres of water channels, lagoons and islands, is one of the most concentrated areas of wildlife on earth. As if that wasn’t enough, this adventure also takes you to see the famous and breathtaking Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The Victoria Falls region is rich in adventure activities for adrenaline junkies!
Days 1-4: Khwai River, mobile safari, game driving
Day 4 continued...: Fly to Moremi Crossing, guided mokoro cruise
Day 5: Fly to Maun, transfer to Kopano Conservation Area, kayak the Delta
Day 6: Morning kayak exploration, walk/mokoro to this evening’s camp
Day 7: Learn to track game on walking safari in Kopano Conservation Area
Day 8: Walk or mokoro out of camp
Day 9: Fly to Kasane then on to Victoria Falls
Day 10: Explore Victoria Falls
Day 11: Depart
- All hotels, safari lodges and camps are included.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rest assured you'll be well fed and well hydrated.
- All transportation is included. Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- You'll have an experienced guide with you for the entire duration, as well as specialist walking safari guides in select locations.
- Walking Safaris, game drives, and mokoro cruises/transfers.
- Any international flights to Maun and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Okavango Delta Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Okavango Delta Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 92 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 91 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 July 2023, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 91 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Okavango Delta Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Okavango Delta Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- This tour requires all traveler over 12 to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Travelers under 12 will need to show a negative test result done within 72 hours before departure day.