- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Comfortable Lodges The finest game viewing from comfortable handpicked lodges.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle Spend two nights on a houseboat and explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa by boat.
- Chobe National Park Discover the stunning wildlife that inhabits this fine reserve, renowned for its big herds of elephants.
- Victoria Falls Visit one of the natural wonders of the world.
A safari through Botswana and Zambia, exploring Chobe National Park, visiting the thundering Victoria Falls and sleeping aboard a houseboat in the vast Okavango Delta Panhandle. Spend time searching for wildlife including elephant, hippos and lions within remote wilderness. Premium Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife, including some of Africa's largest elephants herds.
Day 1 : Join trip at Maun Airport, drive to the Okavango Delta
Day 2 : Full day of game drives
Day 3 : Okavango Delta - search for marine life and huge variety of birds
Day 4 : Morning game drives; afternoon head to Maun
Day 5 : Okavango Delta Panhandle Houseboat
Day 6 : Optional visit to Tsodilo Hills, see thousands of San Bushman rock paintings
Day 7 : Drive to Kasane and the Chobe National Park
Day 8 : Game Drives in Chobe National Park
Day 9 : Game Drives in Chobe River area
Day 10 : Drive to Livingstone; view Victoria Falls
Day 11 : In Livingstone, free time for many optional activities
Day 12 : Trip ends in Livingstone
- 11 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- 3 nights premium tented camp
- 1 night comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable boat
- 5 nights premium lodge
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s)
- 4WD, Boat
- Any international flights to Maun and from Livingstone are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana's Premium Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 246 today.
- Save US$ 163+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana's Premium Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 466 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Botswana's Premium Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana's Premium Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.