- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 9
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Live the life of a champagne jetsetter on a sparkling wine budget as you tour the islands and coastal towns of the famous Cote d’Azur, soaking up the relaxation and flexibility of life aboard a yacht
- Discover the contrasts that lie along the coast of Provence, from the bright lights of Cannes and St Tropez to the hidden coves of the Iles d’Hyeres Archipelago
- Explore the wonderfully preserved natural beauty of the historic Iles d’Hyeres – hike, bike or stroll through national parks, olive groves and pine forests, relax on picturesque beaches and enjoy some of the best snorkelling in France
- Indulge in fresh seafood and delicious Provencal cuisine – a famed gastronomy that delectably combines the ingredients of France with the influences of the Mediterranean Sea
Get off the tourist trail and jump aboard a yacht to see France from the sultry Mediterranean. Go from one celebrated port to the next and uncover a side of France only the rich get to see. To contrast the excitement and fervour of the mainland, visit beautiful islands that are a wealth of unspoilt beaches, fascinating histories, natural parks and relaxed, quirky towns. From the charming French cities of Marseille, St-Tropez, Cannes and Nice to the relaxed environs of the islands of Porquerolles, Port-Cros, St Marguerite and St Honorat, this is a unique and relaxing sailing adventure filled with culture, good food and plenty of time to swim and relax in the sunny Mediterranean.
Marseille – Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
- Overnight boat (7 nights)
- Boat , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to Marseille and from Nice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As the majority of this trip takes place on a sailing boat, you’ll need to feel comfortable with moving about the vessel, including the use of stairs. With that said, sea legs come naturally to some but not so much for others. Your friendly crew will be able to help with the effects of sea sickness if needed.
- A zodiac is used to transport passengers from the boat to the mainland, with landings taking place at piers (dry landings) as well as on beaches (wet landings). Zodiacs can sometimes be awkward to climb in and out of, but a sense of humour and can-do attitude is all you need.
- This is an adventure on board a real yacht, which means living spaces, cabins, bathrooms and showers need to be shared with other passengers. Sleeping quarters can be quite compact, but you will be spending the majority of your time above board in the open air.
- Time on the water also means time in the sun. Remember to pack sun protection, such as sun screen and a hat, and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. See ‘Essential Trip Information’ below for a full packing list.
- Please note that smooth sailing is dependent on the weather, so itinerary changes may occur at the last minute if the weather becomes unfavourable. If any changes are made, you can trust in your knowledgeable skipper to choose an alternative route or activity.
- Due to the size of the yachts, sound carries easily from one side to the other and can wake your fellow travellers. If you’re planning to have a late night, it’s a good idea to head into town and experience the local night life.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal