- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Marrakech such as Saadian Tombs & Bahia Palace
- Travel to the Draa Valley, an arid landscape punctuated by oases
- Spend a night in a Berber tent in the Zagora Desert
- Cross the Tizi N’yichka Pass (2260 m)
See the major highlights of Marrakech including Menara Garden and Bahia Palace before heading for Zagora via the Draa Valley. Cross the Tizi N’yichka Pass en route. Spend a night in a Berber tent in the Zagora Desert before heading back to Marrakech.
Also included is a stop over in Ouarzazate, a city south of Morocco’s High Atlas mountains that is also known as a gateway to the Sahara Desert. This town is also famous for its kasbahs, of which one has been used as a shooting location of popular Hollywood movies.
This trip comes to an end in Marrakesh where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour.
Day 1: Marrakech arrival
Day 2: Marrakech sightseeing tour
Day 3: Marrakesh – Ouarzazate – Zagora (380 km)
Day 4: Zagora – Ouarzazate – Marrakesh (380 km)
Day 5: Marrakesh departure
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 3 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Half-board accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full-board addon
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Morocco visa charges
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- New year evening supplement (in case of 31 st Dec)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save +US$ 16 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.