- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit major cities of Morocco and see their highlights
- Wander through the mazelike streets of the Medina of Fez
- Visit the imperial city of Meknes and see the Romain ruins of Volubilis
- See the exterior of the grand Hassan II Mosque during your sightseeing tour of Casablanca
See the major highlights of all these cities during this trip. From Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque to Funduq al-Najjariyyin (Najjariyyin Fountain) of Fez and the Saadian Tombs, Menara Garden as well as Bahia Palace in Marrakesh.
Also included is a visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis, widely regarded as the ancient capital of the kingdom of Mauretania, and Meknes, which has the longest ramparts in Morocco, stretching 40 km. This private tour comes to an end in Marrakesh, where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Marrakesh arrival
Day 2: Marrakech – Essaouira – ElJadida – Casablanca (490 km)
Day 3: Casablanca – Meknes – Fez (320 km)
Day 4: Fez sightseeing tour
Day 5: Fez – Rabat – Marrakesh (495 km)
Day 6: Marrakesh sightseeing tour
Day 7: Free day in Marrakesh
Day 8: Marrakesh departure
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Half-board accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full-board addon
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- New year evening supplement (in case of 31 st Dec)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save +US$ 25 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.