- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-80 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37492
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Visit Essaouira, the laid back artisan city
- Discover the cosmopolitan coastal city of Casablanca
- Wander through the famous medina in Fez
- Explore mosques, tombs, fortresses, and royal palaces
Begin your tour in Essaouira, known as the “capital of the hippies” for its relaxed vibe and artisan industry, notably inlaid cabinet work. and explore the UNESCO-Heritage-listed old city. Then head to the cosmopolitan coastal town of Casablanca, the colorful economic capital of the country. This magnificent city boasts famous attractions including the Hassan II Mosque, the largest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. Continue to Morocco’s old city, Fez, a popular tourist destination famous for its numerous riads. Lose yourself in the labyrinthine markets of the medieval medina of Fez, then head to Morocco's capital Rabat where you’ll see some of the best-preserved Roman architecture. Head back to Marrakesh and witness the devilish charisma of the snake charmers and storytellers before having a free day in this extraordinary city. The tour ends in Marrakesh.
Day 1: Friday : Arrival - Marrakech
Day 2: Sturday: Marrakech - Essaouira –El Jadida - Casablanca
Day 3: Sunday: Casablanca - Meknes - Fez (320 km)
Day 4: Monday : Fez
Day 5: Tuesday : Fez - Rabat - Marrakech (495 km)
Day 6: Wednesday : Marrakech
Day 7: Thursday : Marrakech
Day 8: Friday : Marrakech - Departure
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 6 Dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers with assistance
- Air conditioned transportation with driver at disposal during all the tour
- Sightseeing and visits as described in the program
- Bilingual tour-escort during the trip
- Entrance fees to the monuments as indicated in the program
- Our full assistance
- VAT taxes
- Single supplement (4* hotels)
- Full board option
- EXC to Ourika for Half day 4H
- NY Dinner in 4* hotel on dep26
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and drive
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIf your tour is booked for New Year's Eve, you must purchase a mandatory NYE dinner at the hotel You can upgrade your accommodation to 5star. Please contact us for prices.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.