- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou, Draa Valley, and the Ouarzazate regionStay at a Berber campsite and enjoy dinner and breakfast Take a sunset and sunrise camel ride in the desert
In this unforgettable 2-day adventure in the Zagora desert you will visit the UNESCO-listed Ait Ben Haddou and the Draa Valley, experience a camel rides, and stay at a Berber campsite.
Continued to Bonampak, where we arrived at 4.00 pm. The murals closes at 4.30 pm and the site at 5.00 pm. So not so much time to visit. The guide was in a rush everything had to be quick and the rooms where the murals are, the guard pointed every time at his watch that we needed to look quick. No time to get in a second time or take more time to have a good look at the murals. That was a bit disappointing of the last part of this tour. I would have liked tot stay a bit longer in Bonampak.”
Day 1: Marrakech - Zagora, Morocco
Day 2: Zagora - Marrakech, Morocco
- 1 night in a Berber desert camp
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Marrakech accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- All transportation with non-English speaking local drivers
- Zagora Berber camp experience
- Sunset & sunrise camel rides
- Visits to Ait Ben Haddou, Draa Valley, and the Ouarzazate region
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees to monuments, studios & kasbahs
- Guide at Ait Ben Haddou
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 8 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zagora Desert Camp 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zagora Desert Camp 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zagora Desert Camp 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that this trip includes long driving times and that in the summer heat, air conditioning cannot always be safely used, as the engine can overheat.
Please be aware that this trip incudes a lot of driving time and that transportation in Morocco is often informal, unregulated, and possibly more assertive than in your home country. Please rest assured that this is culturally very normal and that they will always get you safely to your destination.
Accommodation at camps is shared with shared toilets.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols