- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- tour_type Independent tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the incredible vistas of the mighty Todra Gorge
- Experience the Sahara sunset & sunrise
- Enjoy stargazing in a traditional Berber Camp in Erg Chebbi
Experience an unmissable 4-day adventure in the Moroccan desert, from the bright lights of Marrakech to the dunes of Zagora. Spend a night in the Gorges of the Sahara and sleep out in the open beneath a starry sky in Merzouga's Erg Chebbi sand-dunes.
Day 1: Marrakech - Dades Gorge, Morocco
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Merzouga, Morocco
Day 3: Merzouga, Morocco
Day 4: Merzouga - Marrakech, Morocco
- 1 night in hotel, 2 nights in Camp
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Marrakech accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- All transport during tours
- An experience of majestic nature & Bedouin culture
- Visits to Ait Benhaddou & Ouarzazate
- Camel rides to Berber camps
- Visit to Todra Gorge
- Visit to Erg Chebbi
- English-speaking guide during certain tours
- Meals & drinks not stated above
- Optional English-speaking guide in Ouarzazate/Ait Benhaddou
- Personal expenses
- Airport transfers
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 32 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zagora & Merzouga Desert Private Adventure 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zagora & Merzouga Desert Private Adventure 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zagora & Merzouga Desert Private Adventure 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Accommodation at camps is shared with shared toilets.
Please be aware that this trip incudes a lot of driving time (with a non-English speaking driver) and that transportation in Morocco is often informal, unregulated, and possibly more assertive than in your home country. Please rest assured that this is culturally very normal and that they will always get you safely to your destination. Also, this trip includes long driving times and that in the summer heat, air conditioning cannot always be safely used, as the engine can overheat.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols