- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a night in a Berber tent in the Zagora Desert
- See the highlights of Marrakesh
- Discover Ouarzazate, a city south of Morocco’s High Atlas mountains, during a stopover
See the major highlights of Marrakech including Menara Garden and Bahia Palace. Visit the fabled city of Ouarzazate, features in popular Hollywood movies. Discover the dunes of Zagora and get the chance to spend your night in a Berber tent. This trip also involves driving through the Draa Valley and crossing the Tizi N’yichka Pass.
This private tour comes to an end in Marrakesh where we will drop you off at the airport on the final day of the tour.
Day 1: Marrakesh – Ouarzazate – Zagora
Day 2: Zagora – Chegaga dunes and overnight stay
Day 3: Chegaga dunes – Zagora – Marrakech & departure
- 3 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Twin-room accommodation in hotels and a Berber camp as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full-board option
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Morocco visa charges
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accomodation and single supplement category must be the same (in case multiple accommodation options are available)
- Travel insurance
- Hotel taxes
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.