- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Winter Trekking An exhilarating trek among snowcapped peaks and the stunning landscape of the Atlas Mountains.
- Jebel Toubkal Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa (4167m).
- Berber Villages Discover remote villages and meet the hospitable local people.
- Marrakech A chance to explore Morocco's captivating Red City.
This winter trekking trip in Morocco takes you among the snow-capped peaks and stunning landscape of the Atlas Mountains to the summit of Jebel Toubkal. On a clear day enjoy views across the Atlas range and towards the Sahara Desert. Jebel Toubkal - Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa (4,167m) Berber Villages - Discover remote villages and meet the hospitable local people Marrakech - Explore the souks and medina of this lively ancient city
Day 1 : Join trip Marrakech
Day 2 : Drive to Imlil and trek to Aremd (2000m)
Day 3 : Trek to Neltner Refuge (3207m) via Sidi Chamharouch
Day 4 : Ascend Jebel Toubkal (4167m)
Day 5 : Ascent of Mount Ouanoukrim (4086m)
Day 6 : AM trek to Tizi Ouanoums Pass (3650m), then descend to Aremd via Neltner
Day 7 : Trek to Imlil. Drive back to Marrakech
Day 8 : Trip ends Marrakech
- 7 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple village house
- 3 nights simple mountain refuge
- Explore Tour Leader, Cook, Driver(s), Local Guide(s), Muleteer(s)
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Toubkal Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 38 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 25 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 72 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 16 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Winter Toubkal Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Toubkal Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.