- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Winter Trekking An exhilarating trek among snowcapped peaks and the stunning landscape of the Atlas Mountains.
- Jebel Toubkal Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa (4167m).
- Berber Villages Discover remote villages and meet the hospitable local people.
- Marrakech A chance to explore Morocco's captivating Red City.
This winter trekking trip in Morocco takes you among the snow-capped peaks and stunning landscape of the Atlas Mountains to the summit of Jebel Toubkal. On a clear day enjoy views across the Atlas range and towards the Sahara Desert.
Jebel Toubkal - Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa (4,167m)
Berber Villages - Discover remote villages and meet the hospitable local people
Marrakech - Explore the souks and medina of this lively ancient city
Day 1 : Join trip Marrakech
Day 2 : Drive to Imlil and trek to Aremd (2000m)
Day 3 : Trek to Neltner Refuge (3207m) via Sidi Chamharouch
Day 4 : Ascend Jebel Toubkal (4167m)
Day 5 : Ascent of Mount Ouanoukrim (4086m)
Day 6 : AM trek to Tizi Ouanoums Pass (3650m), then descend to Aremd via Neltner
Day 7 : Trek to Imlil. Drive back to Marrakech
Day 8 : Trip ends Marrakech
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple village house
- 3 nights simple mountain refuge
- 7 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- Explore Tour Leader, Cook, Driver(s), Local Guide(s), Muleteer(s)
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Toubkal Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49 today.
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Toubkal Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 93 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Winter Toubkal Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Toubkal Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.