- Walking tour
- Local culture
- Chill out
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This walking trip takes you among the foothills of the majestic High Atlas Mountains to the windswept Atlantic coast. Explore the beaches and valleys, dotted with fruit orchards and tiny villages. Discover ancient Marrakech and the lively craft markets of Essaouira. Riad - Spend four nights in traditional accommodation Berber people - Discover their homeland taking lunch with a family Essaouira - Relax in this laid back town sampling fresh fish
Day 1 : Join trip in Marrakech
Day 2 : Atlas Mountains hike through Berber villages; lunch with a local family
Day 3 : Walk to 12th century Tinmel Mosque, drive over Tizi ‘n’ Test Pass to Ouled Berhil
Day 4 : Hike in the Afensou Valley and enjoy lunch in a village house
Day 5 : Depart the Atlas Mountains for Essaouria; hike Atlantic Coast beaches en route
Day 6 : Walking tour in Essaouira. Explore this charming walled Kasbah with its many craft shops
Day 7 : Return to Marrakech, discover the city’s souks and Jamaa el Fna Square on a walking tour
Day 8 : Trip ends in Marrakech
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Hotel Almas (2 nights)
- La Bergerie (1 night)
- Riad Hida (2 nights)
- Riad Al Madina (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in Morocco - Atlas to Atlantic tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 43 today.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in Morocco - Atlas to Atlantic tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking in Morocco - Atlas to Atlantic tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in Morocco - Atlas to Atlantic tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.