- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Casablanca: cosmopolitan city, tempting by its beautiful architecture and lovely squares packed with fine restaurants and galleries, famous spot for many film shootings.
- Ait Benhaddou: Hidden in the elegance of the almond field one of the most famous kasbahs, many times captured in numerous movies due to its unique Islamic architecture.
Join our 8-day TUI tour and discover the gem of Morocco, dizzying diversity of the African getaway. Explore its rich culture and traditions while visiting the busy Djemaa El Fna and admire the vibrant atmosphere if this market. Casablanca will tempt you by its marvelous architecture and romantic vibe, so well-known from many movies and vast network of winding alleys of Fez el Bali will unveil the tradition and originality of this culture. Learn about the impressive history, fascinating local culture and art, marvel at the diverse landscapes of this incredible country, and take advantage of the opportunities to savour the best traditional Moroccan cuisine during eight unforgettable days.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakesh
Day 2: Marrkaesh
Day 3: Marrakesh – Casablanca (245 Km – 2.45 Hrs)
Day 4: Casablanca – Fez (300 Km – 3.15 Hrs)
Day 5: Fez
Day 6: Fez – Beni-mellal – Marrakech (530 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Marrakesh
Day 8: Departure Marrakesh
- 7 night’s hotel accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioned minibus/bus from Marrakech airport to the hotel in Marrakech
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioned bus from day 2 to 6
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Marrakech full-day tour and visit to Pikala Bikes, TUI Care Foundation Project (Day 2); Casablanca city tour (Day 3); visit to Rabat, Meknes and Volubilis (entrances to Bou Anania and Attarine; Day 4); Fes city tour (Day 5); Scenic Route Transfer to Marrakech (Day 6)
- Operated with English-speaking TUI escorted guide during the whole tour from day 2 to 6
- Meet & Greet
- City tax
- Domestic nor International flights
- Lunches throughout the tour
- Day 8: Departure transfer from hotel in Marrakech to Marrakech airport is not included
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Optional tours
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tui Tours | Imperial Cities Of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tui Tours | Imperial Cities Of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tui Tours | Imperial Cities Of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.