- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ouarzazate: city of palm trees and sandy streets, getaway to Sahara desert. Visit the captivating Taourirt Kasbah, also known as “the door of the desert” and admire its red ochre adobe.
- Ait Benhaddou: Hidden in the elegance of the almond field one of the most famous kasbahs, many times captured in numerous movies due to its unique Islamic architecture
- Merzouga: tiny village in Sahara desert, surrounded by the endless sand dunes, best spot for camel safari and the nomads´ life in Khamlia village.
Join our 8-day TUI tour and discover the gem of Morocco, dizzying diversity of the African getaway. Explore its rich culture and traditions while visiting the busy Djemaa El fna and admire the vibrant atmosphere if this market. Get a marvellous views passing through Tich'n'Tichka and get a deeper insight into the nomads life and enjoy adventurous camel ride. Learn about the impressive history, fascinating local culture and art, marvel at the diverse landscapes of this incredible country, and take advantage of the opportunities to savour the best traditional Moroccan cuisine during eight unforgettable days.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakesh
Day 2: Marrakesh
Day 3: Marrakesh – Kasbah Telouet – Kasbah Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate (220 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Tineghir – Erfoud – Merzouga (365 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Merzouga – Alnif – Zagora (320 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Zagora – Ouarzazate – Marrakesh (370 Km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Marrakesh
Day 8: Departure Marrakesh
- 6 night’s hotel accommodation
- 1-night accommodation in a Bivouac in Desert Camp (Day 4)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioned minibus/bus from Marrakech airport to the hotel in Marrakech
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioned bus on day 2
- Shared transportation in four-wheel drive throughout the tour (days 3-6).
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Marrakech full-day tour and visit to Pikala Bikes, TUI Care Foundation Project (Day 2); Four Wheel Drive through High Atlas Mountains, visit to Kasbah of Telouet, Ait Benhaddou and Taourit (Day 3); Visit the Gorges du Dades, camel ride in Merzouga (Day 4); Visit to Alnif and Tamegroute & Library (Day 5); Scenic Route Transfer to Marrakech (Day 6)
- Operated with English-speaking TUI escorted guide during the whole tour from day 2 to day 6.
- Meet & Greet
- City tax
- Domestic nor International flights
- Lunches throughout the tour
- Departure transfer from the hotel to Marrakech airport (Day 8)
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Optional tours
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tui Tours | Atlas Mountains - Tracks Of The Nomads tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tui Tours | Atlas Mountains - Tracks Of The Nomads tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tui Tours | Atlas Mountains - Tracks Of The Nomads tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.