- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Treasures of Morocco perfectly blends history, culture and adventure.
Start off with the bustling markets of Marrakesh and discover the UNESCO World Heritage of charming Essaouira. Watch the ocean unfold in Casablanca before you soak in the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Discover the impressive imperial cities of Fes and the capital, Rabat. Have a tagine under bright stars whilst surrounded by Saharan sand dunes. Topple all travel experiences with 2 adventure-filled days in the desert.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Essaouira
Day 3: Essaouira, Casablanca
Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tetouan
Day 5: Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fes
Day 6: Fes
Day 7: Fes, Merzouga
Day 8: Merzouga
Day 9: Merzouga, Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakech
- Accommodation :4 star hotels, desert camp(Bedouin tents)
- Meals :9 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 2 dinners
- Transportation :Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, Camel and 4×4 Jeep.
- Airport Transfer : From the airport to Ciconia hotel on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Guide : Services of experienced Ciconia guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 125 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe.