- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jebel Toubkal Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa
- The Atlas Mountains Hike among the stunning landscapes of the High Atlas
- Berber Villages Discover remote villages and learn about the tradition and culture of the friendly local people
- Marrakech A chance to explore Morocco's captivating Red City
This week long trekking trip in Morocco culminates in the ascent of North Africa's highest peak, Jebel Toubkal (4,167m). Trek through the valley of Imlil, past Berber villages and over beautiful passes surrounded by panoramic views of the High Atlas Mountains. The Atlas Mountains - Get away from it all trekking through the untouched landscapes of the High Atlas Berber Villages - Stay in village houses, learning about the culture of the friendly people Marrakech - A chance to explore the maze of soucks and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Djemma El Fna Square
Day 1 : Join trip Marrakech
Day 2 : Trek to Tizi Oussem via the Matate and Azaden Valleys
Day 3 : Trek to Aremd via the Tizi n’Mzik Pass
Day 4 : Trek from Aremd to Neltner Refuge via Sidi Chamharouch
Day 5 : Trek to the summit of Jebel Toubkal (4,167m)
Day 6 : Optional ascent of Ouanoukrim (4,089m) : trek to Aremd
Day 7 : Walk to Imlil and drive to Marrakech; free afternoon
Day 8 : Trip ends Marrakech
- 7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Hotel Almas (2 nights)
- Tizi Oussem Gite (1 night)
- Aremd Village House (2 nights)
- Neltner Mountain Refuge (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Toubkal Climb tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Toubkal Climb tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Toubkal Climb tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Toubkal Climb tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.