- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Marrakech – Uncover the UNESCOlisted medina, mosque, palaces and souks. Majorelle Gardens Yves Saint Laurent's famous blue gardens
- Casablanca Explore Morocco's largest city and visit the famous Hassan II mosque
- Rabat Enjoy a guided tour of the lively capital city
- Meknes Discover this great Imperial city
A circular trip from Marrakech, including Rabat, the Sahara and Fes - as well as the beautiful sites of Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate. Experience the best of Morocco on this 9 day group tour.
Day: 1 Marrakech
Day: 2 Marrakech
Day: 3 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 4 Erg Chebbi
Day: 5 Fes
Day: 6 Fes
Day: 7 Rabat
Day: 8 Rabat
Day: 9 Marrakech
- 7 nights 3 - 4 star hotels and riad, 1 night camping - Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (Hotel upgrade available)
- 8 Breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners including a traditional Berber meal our Sahara camp
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 9
- All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided sightseeing of Casablanca, Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, Merzouga, Todra Gorge, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Camel trek into the Sahara
- International flights and visa
- Gratuity for your tour guide & driver. Budget approx USD$2 - 3 per person per day. Tipping your tour guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-90pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 72 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 48 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Totally Morocco - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Totally Morocco - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.