- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- Explore Morocco's three Atlas Mountains
- See the spectacular Todra canyons. Take a trip to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, a Unesco heritage
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Marrakech on the second last day of this tour
- Visit a traditional pottery making workshop in Zagora
Starting from Marrakech, where we will pick you up upon arrival, this trip will take you to Ouzoud, Bin El Ouidane, Boumalne Dades, Erfoud and Zagora before coming to an end in Marrakech. See the magnificent Ouzoud Falls, a collection of waterfalls that flow into the El-Abid River gorge.
Cross the Middle Atlas and visit the town of Kelâa Mgouna, formed around an oasis in the Dades Valley. Next on the itinerary is Tinghir, famous for its magnificent Todra canyons. Also included is a visit to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou located on the southern foot of the Atlas Mountain chain. Founded in the eleventh century, this famous kasbah is also a Unesco World Heritage site.
This tour comes to an end in Marrakech. However, before heading for the airport, you will get the chance to explore this city and see its highlights. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Marrakech arrival
Day 2: Marrakech – Ouzoud Wetrfalls – Bin El Ouidane
Day 3: Bin El Ouidane – Kelaa Mgouna – Boumalne Dades
Day 4: Boumalne Dades – Tinghir – Tinjdad – Erfoud
Day 5: Erfoud – Tazzarine – Nkob – Zagora
Day 6: Zagora – Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech sightseeing tour
Day 8: Marrakech departure
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 6 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Twin-room accommodation in hotels as per the itinerary
- Experienced tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full board addon
- Single supplement
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Hotel category and single supplement category must be the same (in case the tour has different hotel categories)
- Hotel taxes
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.