- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 30+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoriously climb the highest mountain in North Africa
- Experience a traditional Hammam in Marrakech
- Rooftop dinner with fantastic views of the surrounding Medina
Let’s see a show of hands for a proper challenge? This trip is mini on time but maxi on adventure: scaling North Africa’s highest peak. But unlike other magnificent mountain climbs, you can be up and back from Mount Toubkal in two days (ideal if your annual leave has been pushed to the brink already). We’ve bookended this adventure with nights in scintillating Marrakech for a long weekend like no other.
A beautiful way to explore what south west Italy has to offer.”
Make your own flight arrangements to Marrakech
Brace yourself. The adventure begins…
Victoriously reach the summit of Mount Toubkal
Soothe away muscle fatigue in a traditional Hammam
Start planning your next conquest…
- Two nights in Riads with en suite rooms, one night mountain camp with shared facilities, one night hotel , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners included
- Free transfers to meet any flight
- Transfer by private minibus
- Countries visited: Morocco
- Three days point-to-point walking with full porterage, so your luggage is where it needs to be
- Hammam in Marrakech
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Summit & Spices in Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Summit & Spices in Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 105 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Summit & Spices in Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summit & Spices in Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.