- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market.
- Ouarzazate: Visit the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou as well as the Taourirt kasbah in Ouarzazate itself.
- Tinfou Dunes: Surrounded by stones and barren earth, these beautiful and mysterious dunes are the gateway to the Draa Valley
- Taroudant: ‘Little Marrakech’ is known for its craftsmen, nice carpets and leatherwork
Discover Morocco’s many faces on this exciting 6-day adventure. Go from exploring the imperial city of Marrakech, to driving in a 4x4 through the breath-taking High Atlas Mountains. Along the way, admire a number of magnificent landscapes, Kasbahs and desert dunes.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech –ouarzazate (200 Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Ouarzazate – Tinfou Dunes (195 Kms – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Tinfou Dunes –taroudant (430 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Taroudant –agadir (90 Kms - 1.5 Hr)
Day 6: Departure Agadir
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 dinners
- Arrival airport transfer / departure airport transfer on private basis
- Private vehicle 4x4 with A/C with English-speaking driver (from day 2 till day 5)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Tour guide
- Visas, international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay directly)
- Lunches or drinks
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sahara And South, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sahara And South, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sahara And South, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.